Whether you need a residential or commercial roof in San Antonio, metal roofing installed by Ja-Mar Roofing & Sheet Metal is an attractive, cost-effective option. Metal roofs of all kinds are environmentally friendly, long-lasting, and come with relatively low maintenance needs.
Metal Roofing Repair, Maintenance, and Construction
Metal roof coatings are an important part of maintaining the roofing surface. It serves several purposes, such as weatherproofing and lifespan extension. However, coating types are specific to the metal surface; experienced roofers can determine what works best for your roof. Rust and surface corrosion are other things that roofing companies look out for in repairs and maintenance.
Here are many of the types of metal roofing we offer:
- Standing seam metal roofing: Ridges offer more protection to your roof versus a large, smooth metal surface.
- Flat-seam metal roofing: This type provides excellent protection for budget projects.
- Ornamental metal roofing: Your roof will stand out for all the right reasons!
- Metal shake roofing: Get the appearance of wood with the advantages of metal.
Benefits of Metal Roofing
In San Antonio, the weather can be hot and unpredictable. Fortunately, metal roofing can keep the rain out and reflect sunlight away from the house, preventing damage and lowering energy costs. Metal is also a highly versatile roofing surface, providing many options for your home or building.
- Reliability: Metal roofs last as long as 70 years, while asphalt roofs tend to last 20 years at most.
- Hassle-free maintenance: Regular roof maintenance is always important, no matter the roofing type. However, with metal, you can expect to spend less on upkeep.
- Environmental friendliness: Metal roofs often include up to 95 percent recycled content and can be completely recycled when it is time to replace them.
- Energy efficiency: Metal roofs reflect sunlight to lower your energy consumption and power usage.
How Can I Get a Metal Roof?
In order for your metal roof to be as effective as possible, it is important that it be constructed and installed correctly. For example, many other roofing contractors fail to use fasteners that help the metal panels “breathe” as they expand and contract.
Shabby installation can also mean impaired performance, such as quick rusting and water accumulation. It is absolutely imperative that credible and experienced roofers perform your metal roof installation. At Ja-Mar Roofing & Sheet Metal, metal roofing is somewhat of a specialty. We’ve been roofing contractors in San Antonio for years, establishing our work as high-quality and dependable.Contact Ja-Mar Roofing & Sheet Metal today to discuss your roofing needs. We can provide a completely free estimate of the cost of your project.
Choose Ja-Mar Roofing for your San Antonio roof
Ja-Mar Roofing & Sheet Metal
11549 Old Perrin Beitel Rd suite 203
San Antonio, TX 78217