How it Works
- Input the approximate square footage of your home (Ground floor only)
- Estimate the pitch of your roof
- (If you want to be exact, here’s how to measure pitch yourself.)
- Indicate what type of material you want on your roof
Our calculator will multiply the approximate square footage of your roof by the cost/sqft. of the material you select to create an estimate of full roof replacement cost*. Then, click the “Next” button to forward this information to an expert at Ja-Mar Roofing & Sheet Metal to get a quote that takes your home’s specific needs into account.
If you’re looking into roof replacement, Ja-Mar Roofing & Sheet Metal can provide excellent financing options to help get you the roof of your dreams. There’s no reason to pay for costly repairs any longer. Call a roof expert at Ja-Mar today to start planning for the roof you’ve always wanted.
*There are other factors that affect the actual square footage of the roofing materials to be replaced, such as roof overhangs and covered porches. There are also other cost items not factored into our calculator such as ventilation products, flashing needs, skylights, and other accessories. Therefore, actual written proposals may vary.
- Based on the estimate above, you can choose to take advantage of Ja-Mar’s financing options.
- Ja-Mar offers two excellent financing options. If you prefer a fixed interest monthly payment, check out our 5 year 6.99% loan. Or, you can choose our 12 month NO payment NO interest option, and conserve your cash! Download the info brochure for full details.
- Ja-Mar also accepts all major credit cards.
- Let’s get the roof of your dreams installed today!
5 Year Loan @ 6.99% Interest
See attached brochure for terms, conditions, and details. Download Info Brochure
|Loan Amount||Estimated Monthly Payment|
One Year Same as Cash
Finance your roof with no monthly payments and no interest for 12 months. Download Info Brochure
|Loan Amount||$1,000 to $55,000|
Conserve your cash and enjoy no interest, no payments for 12 months. For full terms, conditions, and details, see the attached brochure below.
How to Measure Your Roof’s Pitch
- Measure a horizontal distance of 12 inches (from the outside edge of your roof directly up the slope). This is called the run of your roof.
- Make a marking at exactly 12 inches. You can use chalk, a pencil, or removable tape. Extend a level line from the 12-inch mark, suspended in air, that reaches back towards the edge of your roof.
- Measure the distance vertically from the end of the level line downwards towards the edge of your roof. This is called the rise of your roof.
- The rise (vertical measurement) over 12 inches of run (horizontal movement) determines the pitch of your roof. (For our general estimating purposes a LOW pitch equals 3/12-5/12, MEDIUM 6/12-9/12 and HIGH 10/12- 12/12)